Parts explosion diagram
- Eccentric weights
- Shock absorption rubber
|Motor (HP)||Voltage (V) (Depend on request)||Frequency (Hz)||Speed (R.P.M)||Effective diameter of screen (mm)||Maximum (or Max) particle size (mm)||Capacity (kg / hr)||Net wt. (kg)|
|1 / 2||220 / 380 / 415||50 / 60||1440 / 1720||430||10 ~ 15||100 ~ 300||44 (w / trolley : 59)|
Remark: Flour material mesh #60. Exact capacity depend on the real environment condition.
- This machine is ideally for sieving and separating powder, particle and slurry in many industries, such as ceramics, food processing, pharmaceuticals, chemicals, bio-chemicals, electronics, sintering, plastic, rubber, grinding, recycle and etc.
- Please check whether the machine model and specification are the same as your order. Power supply is the same as shown on the machine plaque. (Tolerance for voltage is + / - 10 %)
- Prior to operate the separator, ensure all the components are fastened, no broken on the sieves, no damage on the machine body, electrical cables and earth are connected properly (do not use a knife switch), and three phase power supply is ready.
- The electrical cable comes out from motor should kept 60 mm for free movement. This is to ensure that the cable won’t be torn off during vibration.
- The minimum distance from wall is 500 mm, leveling and installing firmly.
- The factory setting for relative angle between upper and lower eccentric weights is 45o clockwise. (Upper eccentric weight is fixed, and turn the lower eccentric weight to 45o.).If the performance is not good enough, please refer to the principles and adjust the angle accordingly. Tighten the bolt after adjustment.
- Turn off power supply while not in operation. Do not splash water on motor or cables to avoid any leakage current.
- Keep the screen clean all the time. Various cleaning detergents may be used according to the material been sieved. Do not apply sharp objects on the screen to avoid any damage.
- This separator is suitable for continuous and steadily material feeding. The maximum gap between the outlet of material supply mechanism and the inlet of the separator is 150mm. Alternatively, a buffer equipment can be fit in between. (The separator can not bear any type of external load.) The volume of feeding is based on whether the screens can sieve without piling.
- This machine is guaranteed for one year under normal operating condition. Please contact our offices or distributors should any irregularity arise during the one - year period. Do not under any circumstances attempt to make any repairs or replacements.